Monday, August 27, 2012

कविता करताना.......


Today, I was going through my old posts, especially poems. I was amused to see, how words were flowing at that time. Nowadays I don’t write much, but keep scribbling something every now and then. It’s a great fun to visit your old thoughts, uncanny perspective. Most of the times my reaction was, ”WTF, what is this? “
I don’t like the stuff, which was like godsend to me, at some point,
                        Most of the poems creates a void. God knows what about unpublished ones?J  Though they gave me momentary happiness, but that is not the work I am very proud of…
            Today I am going to publish one of my latest creations, which at present, seems OK to me, but…



हृदयाची संथ धडधड
निस्तब्ध कंपने ,
थरथरता श्वास
कोरडी पटले....

सुन्न करणारी मंद घणघण,
थंड  रक्तात बुडविलेले हात
कठड्यावरील हेलकावे
आभासी सळसळ....

शांत अशांत
अचल निश्चल ....


PS: Lol..I have to update my library…
      ( I dare, to find some sense in above nonSENSE :) )



No comments:

Post a Comment